Naples High Band
Easy How-to's and Needed Documents
Welcome to Naples High Band! We’ll need all of the documents below, so please click on and fill out each form and return them to the band director ASAP.
Please be aware that as part of your athletic clearance, you will need to show proof of insurance. School insurance is available to all students. A packet is distributed to each student at the start of the school year. The purchase of this insurance is optional and is either a primary or supplemental insurance based on family coverage. Students participating in athletics must show proof of accident/health insurance or purchase mandatory accident insurance through the school athletic/activities secretary prior to participating in band. The cost of this type of insurance coverage varies depending on the sport.
Need help finding a place to get your physical? NCH offers low-cost physical locations throughout Collier County. Click here to learn more.
Are You Ready?
Have you completed the following:
- Have you had a physical in the last twelve months and completed your FHSSA Physical Form?
- Have you completed the Concussion Course, COVID19 2020 Waiver, and gathered proof of insurance?
- Have you uploaded those items to the Athletic Clearance portal and completed the necessary courses?
- Have you registered for Cut-Time and linked your parent/guardian?
- Have you turned in your Fair Share Agreement, Media Release, Band Handbook Signature Page, and Travel Authorization?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you are officially ready to begin band!
Please remember to bring your mask, water, instrument, and a towel to practice. #GoEagles