Week of December 5, 2022
- Naples Christmas Parade – Report time is 4:00 PM. We will load in uniform at 4:30 PM. Turnaround time at this event is quick. It’s important everyone is on time and ready to go.
- Winter Concert: 6:00 PM call time. 7 PM concert.
- Symphonic Band Camp: Friday and Saturday!
- Keep up to date on things happening in the coming months on the band website: https://napleshighband.com/calendar/ where you can check on rehearsals, concerts, contests, parades, etc.
- Please continue to check out volunteer opportunities on the website as well!
- 2:30 PM: After school Symphonic Band Rehearsal (all winds and percussion)
- 4:00 PM: Parade Call Time
- 4:30 PM: Depart for Naples Parade
- 6:00 PM: Parade Begins
- 7:00 PM: Depart for NHS
- 7:30 PM: Cleanup & Dismissal
- 2:30 PM – Indoor Percussion Rehearsal
- 2:30 PM – Indoor Winds Rehearsal
- 8:00 PM – Indoor Percussion Parent Meeting
- 6:00 PM: Concert Call time (Arrive dressed to perform – as discussed)
- 7:00 PM: Concert
- 8:30 PM: Clean up and Dismissal
Friday 12/9: Symphonic Band Camp – Day 1
- 2:20 PM: Leadership kick-off
- 2:30 PM: Sectionals Begin – Locations TBD • 5:00 PM: Dinner Break (NHS Booster Provided) • 6:00 PM: Sectionals Resume
- 8:00 PM: Clean-up & Dismissal
Saturday 12/10: Symphonic Band Camp – Day 2
- 8:30 AM: Report
- 9:00 AM: Sectionals Begin – Location TBD • 12:00 PM: Lunch (NHS Boosters Provided) • 1:00 PM: Ensemble Rehearsal
- 5:00 PM: Clean-up and Dismissal