Fair Share Agreement
The Fair Share amount for the 2022-2023 school year is $400.00. This covers all students enrolled in the Band Program (music, uniforms, transportation, outside instructors, etc.) Parents and/or guardians may choose to cover the entire $400 amount or elect to pay $200 in installments and volunteer 10 hours with our Band Booster Organization in concessions, or as chaperones at football games and band competitions. (Your student must still complete his/her four (4) hours in order to letter in Band which is separate and does not apply to the family volunteer hours). The payment schedule is outlined below however, payments may be made in one lump sum if preferred:
Payments are due as follows:
• $50 SPOT DEPOSIT – This guarantees a marching spot for your student and will be directly applied toward band fees in August (due on 6-2-2022)
• $350 w/ signed agreement (below) by Monday, July 25th, 2022.
• $100 w/ signed volunteer agreement (below) by Monday, July 25th, 2022.
• $50 final payment due by Friday, August 26th, 2022.
* Note – Color guard competition uniforms are purchased in addition to the fair share agreement amount above. Uniform payments are made with a deposit at fitting and the remaining balance upon uniform issuance. Percussion students will owe an additional $50 for their performance sticks in addition to the fair share agreement amount above.
** Note – this fee schedule only applies to the 2022-2023 school year. Any donations and/or sponsorships above the fee schedule is greatly appreciated.
You can satisfy your Fair Share contribution by check, cash, or PayPal. Please do not hesitate to contact the Band Director or any of the Executive Board Members if you should have any questions or concerns relating to your Fair Share or your ability to meet the amount requested. It is crucial to the success of the program that you communicate any difficulty in the payment schedule to us as
soon as it is identified. Please check the option that best suits your financial needs, and sign below. THANK YOU!
Follow these easy steps to take care of your Fair Share amount.
- Print and fill out the Fair Share Agreement document.
- Get the Fair Share Agreement notarized (contact us if you need assistance).
- Return the completed form to the band room mailbox (with your payment if you are not paying by PayPal).
- Pay your Fair Share amount by cash or check to the band room mailbox, by mail to PO Box 10151, Naples, Florida 34101, or by using PayPal below.