Want To Sync This Calendar To Your Phone? Follow The Directions Below:
We are aware that the CHARMS calendar feed on our website is not mobile responsive (meaning it doesn’t always shrink to your screen size to view). This is an issue with CHARMS that is out of our control. Please sync the calendar if you have issues viewing.
Need a printer friendly version?
A Printer Friendly version of the Calendar can be found by hovering your mouse over the Month/Year tag in the upper left hand corner of the Calendar and selecting Print Version, the top option in this list. *********This is only available when you are logged into charms and view the calendar. ***********
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch “Accounts & Passwords”
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch “Add Account”
- On the Add Account screen, touch “Other”
- Under Calendars, touch “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
- Touch “Next” in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch “Save” to save the subscription.
For Windows Phones with the new “Mango” upgrade you can now sync your Charms calendar:
- On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses.
- Click the Subscribe link (between New and Share).
- Make sure Subscribe to a public calendar is selected
- Enter https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/calsynct.asp?s=NaplesBand as the Calendar URL
- Enter “Charms” for the Calendar Name. The color and charm don’t apply to the phone.
- Click Subscribe to calendar.
Now the calendar from Charms is associated with your Windows Live calendar and will appear on your Windows Phone the next time you sync!
For Android/Google Phones:
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under “Other Calendars” click the Add link.
- Select “Add by URL”
- Enter the following URL:
- Click “Add Calendar”
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click “Settings”
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as “Charms Calendar”
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on “Calendar”, then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.